About this event
Capital Region Gives Back is back—and this year we return to in-person celebration!
One year after the craziness of our “hybrid” in-person/virtual 2020 Capital Region Gives Back event (hey, we pulled it off!) Saratoga Living and Capital Region Living are thrilled to invite you to our third annual charity event.
Here’s how it works:
1. Read up on the 10 impressive honorees (five from Saratoga and five from the greater Capital Region) and the important charities they’re representing below.
2. Decide on one charity you’d like to support. (We know, it’s hard!)
3. Choose that charity when buying tickets.
4. Fifty percent of the cost of your ticket will go directly to that charity. The rest will support local journalism!
5. Show up on December 9 for a festive evening of food, drinks and music and to see which honoree raised the most for his or her charity!
Janet Abrahamson – Joy US Foundation
Dennis Moench – SPAC Education
Zippy Chippy – Old Friends at Cabin Creek
Lisa Mitzen – Shelters of Saratoga
Lois Celeste – Saratoga Senior Center
William Trigg – Make-A-Wish of Northeast NY
Christina Arangio – Down Syndrome Aim High Resource Center
Taylor Nichols – National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Rainbow Doemel – The Arthritis Foundation, Northeastern New York
Ron Gardner – Hamilton Hill Arts Center
Plus: the evening’s emcee, Channel 10’s Ryan Peterson!
DJ Jason Irwin!
Aerialists from Good Karma Studio, performing while hanging from the ceiling!