Fundraisers are a specialty at Putnam Place. Fundraiser – A social function that is held for the purpose of raising money. We provide the perfect location to hold your fundraiser with a venue big enough to accommodate large crowds. Putnam Place in downtown Saratoga Springs has the ability to tailor your fundraiser into a; themed party, auction facility, talent show or whatever you may need. We can also help you find the best fundraising ideas for school fundraisers, churches, nonprofit groups, sports teams and charity events.
Putnam Place can provide fundraising tips to help you get started on your fundraising journey. Here are our top tips for successful fundraising preparations:
- Find a venue: Putnam Place
- Set the dollar amount you’d like to raise and the number of guests you want to attend.
- Determine the type of event you want to host
- Plan your fundraiser budget
- Plan the date
- Find your target audience for the event
- Organize your staff
- Advertise and market your fundraising campaign
- Enjoy the fundraiser and broadcast or record the event
- Follow up with the attendees
When the big day arrives Putnam Place will be there for you and help with:
- Coordinating with entertainment (i.e., when to arrive, where to park, when rehearsals/sound-checks will take place).
- Decorating the venue.
- Arranging day-of ticket sales or registration.
- Placing auction item displays.
- Preparing refreshments and scheduling the catering.
A few popular events ideas for your fundraiser at Putnam Place:
- Auctions/Silent Auctions
- Food Cookoffs
- Battle of Bands
- Talent Show
- Basket Raffels
- Trivia Night
- Dance offs
- Game Night
Don’t forget to get feedback from your guests. Not only will you be able to get a better picture of your event’s success, but you’ll be able to use their responses to inform your future event strategies. Your future events will keep improving and your fundraising dollars will keep growing!