It may be 200 miles to the nearest beach but we’re heating things up aloha-style to kick off the Summer with Saratoga Living’s “Beach Please” Summer Kickoff Party.
“Beach Please” Summer Kickoff attendees will receive:
- A welcome tiki cocktail by Wine and Liquor Shop of Malta
- Sip of Sunshine tastings and more beer from Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Food from Hattie’s Restaurant
- Live surf music by The Jagaloons
- Aerialist performances by Good Karma Studio
- Pop-up shopping at the Haute Messes in Dresses mobile boutique
- Beach games
Tiki-chic beach attire encouraged! Photos will be taken for the next issue of Saratoga Living.
Hailing from Albany NY, The Jagaloons play guitar-driven, reverb-drenched, all-instrumental rock and roll. This trio takes the surf music of the 1960s and adds modern and eclectic influences, creating their own unique sound. The Jagaloons have performed all over the Northeast since 2015 and have released a couple of full length albums on UK-based Sharawaji Records.