We will be opening tonight in a show of support for #WeMakeEvents, Red Alert, National Independent Venue Association (NIVA), The Save Our Stages effort and all of those in the music industry who are struggling during this ongoing pandemic. The venue will be lit up in red and we will be playing music from lots of 518 artists.
On September 1st, 2020, #WeMakeEvents, a coalition of trade bodies, businesses, unions, and live events workers, will light up their venues, homes, and cities red in over 1,500 locations across North America to raise public and media awareness in support of the live events sector. Come down and join us in support of this effort and get BOGO on drinks if you wear something red!
- Live events employ over 12 million people.
- Live events contributes over $1 trillion annually to the US economy.
- 95% of live events have been cancelled due to COVID-19.
- 96% of companies have cut staff and/or wages.
- 77% of people in the live events industry have lost 100% of their income, including 97% of 1099 workers.
Learn more about RedAlertRESTART, NIVA, the Save Our Stages Act and what you can do to support the cause at the following websites:
#WeMakeEvents – www.wemakeevents.org
National Independent Venue Association – www.nivassoc.org
* Socially distanced tables will be available on first come, first served basis and we will be serving Don’s Dirty (hot)Dogs. Please be sure to wear a mask upon entry and any time you are standing (you can take it off when you are sitting) in accordance with NYS guidelines. Drinks will be served to your table, no ordering from the bar.
** Special thanks to High Peaks Sound for hooking up the Red Lights for tonight!