As we all work together to combat the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted a number of rules in accordance with NYS guidelines under the New York Forward plan for reopening. While we understand that rules aren’t always fun, our mission is to set an example in showing that we can maintain some semblance of normalcy while still keeping our patrons, staff and entertainers safe during this ongoing pandemic. As such, we ask you please do your part in helping us maintain a safe environment for all.
All visitors to Putnam Place must adhere to the following:
– Mask or face covering must be worn at all times, unless you are seated at a table.
– Submit to temperature check (infrared / touchless) upon entry and scan your ID for contact tracing purposes.
– Maintain social distance (6 feet recommended) from people not in your group.
– No groups larger than 10 people.
– Must stay seated at your table unless entering / exiting establishment or using restroom (NO DANCING or hanging around).
– Food must be ordered with purchase of your first drink.
– Table service only – NO ORDERING AT BAR.
– One person allowed in restroom at a time.
– Wash hands thoroughly after using restroom.
– Enjoy yourself and the company of your friends!